You know the saying... "If you don't have anything nice to say then just keep your mouth shut." So - I started this very long topic and then deleted it...as I have nothing nice to say at the moment. I'll just recap the issues at hand...and you'll get the picture.
1) Purse AND car stolen from Mr. Cue's on Chamblee Tucker July of 2006. Car was found 4 days later trashed, burned, wrecked, etc. (Granted - my fault for taking my purse into a bar and not chaining it to my person.)
2) New navigation system install in Expedition months later. Drove to dinner at Discover Mills mall that night. Returned to car at 9:30 and the whole unit had been ripped out of the car.
3) Dash Express (GPS) unit purchased for truck 3 weeks ago. Driver-side door busted in and unit stolen last night IN OUR DRIVEWAY. (Again, our fault for assume our stuff would be safe in our car in our driveway.)
My husband said to me, "I guess I just don't get to keep nice things."
At this point - I'm usually just happy to see the cars in the driveway when I go out each morning. But it's getting to be ridiculous.
2 comments:
Wow. You guys might just need to park your cars in the garage. Can you do that?
Oh my! I'm sorry!
Post a Comment