Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Happy Tuesday

Just a quick post. No big...I'm back...I'll blog everyday. Because I probably won't. But I may try and update once in a while. We'll just have to wait and see. Lot's of exciting things are going on in life. Things are busy. Things are changing. Things are exciting! Lot's to look forward to.

 As I was eating my breakfast and reading through the small list of blogs that I follow on a regular basis...one of those blogs mentioned running and the song "Girl on Fire" by Alicia Keys. No...I'm not about to take up running. In fact, I think I'm going to get this bumper sticker for my car. Photo: Post which describes you...runner OR not so much a runner!

<3 Cindy & Jimmy STAR 94 Mornings

Anywho... I've heard clips of the song before on some commercial but never the entire song. I went to iTunes and downloaded it. And it came on very load loud. And it.was.AWESOME. And then..."My Hope Is You" by Third Day came on and I couldn't help but smile and Thank God for this day. I think it's going to be a great day.

I keep remembering..."I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13.
Hope everyone has a blessed day.

Enjoy...
You Tube: Alicia Keys - Girl On Fire

~y~

No comments: