Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Excellent and Funny Post

I haven't blogged in a while. All the great topics I thought of the night I created my blog have suddenly disappeared. But, I still read my friend's blogs.

A while back a friend referred to another blog. I took a look and am now addicted. I've added it to the "My Blogs" section on my blog and check it out each day. THIS guys writes a lot of blogs. This one was particularly good and you should check it out.

Stuff Christians Like: #347. Using faith as "God" currency."


He also has an interesting ongoing topic about tattoos and is currently holding a contest. I say interesting because I waited until a few years ago to get a tattoo even though I had wanted one long before it was "cool" to get one. I like mine a lot and have thought about another one. I'll have to take another 10 to 15 years to decide like I did the first time. The Kanji symbol means "Happiness."




So I've been scanning more blogs while sitting on a conference call and this one made me LOL. There have been several - but this is great.

346-worship-leaders-that-add-word-and


~Yvette~

No comments: