- Don't let small setbacks throw me completely off task/target! --"Just keep swimming, swimming!" I will get back on track if I slip and not let small setbacks ruin the entire plan.
- Track and follow our budget. We've had it for years - and it looks GREAT on paper. Now to put it into practice! Using Mint.com to help with this task as it's available from any computer AND our cell phones. It also has budget and goal tracking so it should be easy. My first focus is the grocery budget!
- Diet and Exercise. So really - I MUST do something. I've been saying this for 4 years now and I just keep getting bigger. SO.THIS.IS.THE.YEAR! I'll be 41 in July and if I stay focused between now and then I can make my goal. I have to lose 45 pounds! But mostly I just want to feel good about myself again. I want to not mind having my picture taken with Jessica. I'm using SparkPeople.com to track my food and exercise. Also available on any computer and my cell phone.
Happy New Year!
Here's to a whole new me in 2011!
~Yvette~
No comments:
Post a Comment