Saturday, August 9, 2008

A Hint of Fall

I am outside watching Jessica play on her new swing set and play in her new sandbox enjoying the little hint of fall. The fact that it's 69 degrees right now instead of 80 in August is wonderful. If I had it my way the temp would never get over 72. In fact - it could be 5 to 10 degrees cooler and it would be fine with me. I love the fall and winter. Spring is ok but only goes to show summer is coming. And I don't like the heat at all.

So, we'll sit outside this morning until the temperature rises and we are forced back inside to the cool air-conditioned air.

I hope everyone gets to enjoy this little break for a bit this morning.

Tonight is my 20th high school class reunion. I'm sure I'll have much to blog about tomorrow. I'm so looking forward to seeing people I haven't seen in the last 10 to 20 years and catching up with everyone. Hopefully this will spur us on to keep in touch more than once every 20 years.

~Yvette~

2 comments:

Brandon said...

That was some great weather! I'm ready for fall and winter too!

How was the reunion last night?

Brandon

Christy Duffy said...

It was great to see you at the reunion! I hardly recognized you with your brown hair - you've aged so gracefully!

Hope you had a good time!

Christy